03:12:00



you know i'm always constantly amazed by mac. like though i've been using it close to half a year now. but i'm still super amazed by it.

its like every other day i learn clever new tricks and shortcuts to my mac and it never fails to amaze me. it doesnt give me any virus problems, nor does it give me any startup problems. it is like as fast as the first day i used it.

like seriously! i was just looking through the mac website and it never fails to amaze me as well. like all the stuff.. and the design is so pretty! i'll always dwell in a mac retail shop for v long cos i'll be super amazed by all the things in there. haha.

apple is like, good la. contrary to what xiaxue thinks, that apple users think they are better than window users, seriously once you've experienced mac you'll never want to go back. hahaha. its soooo much more straightforward and so much easier to use!

its just soooo pretty. everything is super sleek. and its like, super good. and the features and the way things are, its amazing! like how you vroooommm can scroll pass everything and anything in style. and how in itunes your cds just appear so prettily there.

i really love my macbook la. april or may since i laid my hands on it, i've fallen more in love with it today than ytd. haha. i will make sure next time, my whole house is mac-filled. hahaha.

i loveeeeee my macbook! :)

0 comments