04:41:00

i'm so so pleasantly provoked by all the fashion stuff i saw today online. i'm so going to upgrade myself man. these girls, their wardrobe consists of really basic stuff, but added together its like, wow. and its not as if i dont have them either (okay la, those blazers i really dont have. haha. ) but ya! theres always something better that i can wear man. tsk.

these few days, pretty much inspired by everything. theres really gotta be more creative ways in which we do things. be it the way we dress, personal grooming, outreaches etc etc. theres just gotta be something more in everything. and it expanded my mindset. and i'm looking forward to much planning and enlarging of my capacity. do-ers of the vision. sons and daughers.

oh yes. sons and daughters. this message really hit me. i remember pastor preached this on Saturday's morning session at emerge. and i sat there, listening to him, and the message just banged something into me and i remember myself tearing while i listened to him.

and i believe that its really the message for me now. it pretty much sums up everything that i've been thinking, and brought me up completely onto a different level. though i didnt take down notes during emerge, but at certain points i did receive something into my spirit. and for the days after, this message constantly kept resurfacing itself in my heart.

and so i was super glad that pastor did this message back home in singapore. i'm super looking forward to the rest of it. and yes, its super good to have pastor back home with us. i love pastor kong. :)





okay so yes, liverpool won mars! haha i dont know how to spell la so we'll stick to mars okay. haaha.

but anyhow, i was watching the match and i was recalling how when i was a little younger i used to believe that someday i can and will make it as the first female first-team Liverpool manager.hahaha. then we'll score awesome goals and we'll win treble every season. hahaha.

cool right. and by then, gerrard would have resigned. so he could be like, my advisor or the assistant manager. hahaha.

and i'll probably wear heels to training. hahaha.

okay just a random and funny thought that flashed through my mind. hahaha.

0 comments