02:02:00


meet up on monday


two of them, and i have less than 10 pics of them in my collection added together.





haha a series of silly poses. alot more but some too ugly. lol.


and the birthday girl rubbing her eyes. who refused to go to starbucks cos ITS HER BIRTHDAY its not mine. haha.


and in an attempt to get an artistic picture which kinda failed. haha.



it was a nice get together. one that i predict the next will be long later. haha. much laughters and much fun. lam with your toilet water splashing which so totally freaked me out. like so disgusting please! haha.





before bedtime i try to drink a cup of marigold milk before i sleep. my sister says its good for my nails. haha.

and marigold is having some kinda 'drive home a car' thing. so it motivates me to drink. haha.


if i win the car i'll go learn driving okay. haha.

0 comments