02:35:00



i really really really really really really really really want to go for this concert.

its the Lee Guitars All-Star Concert Singapore 2008. its held on 29th nov, 8pm at SIS.

theres gonna be Mayday (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) , Tanya (!!!!!), Zhang Zhen Yue (!!!!!), Emil Chou (!!!), Lee Zhong Sheng (!!!).

can you feel how my heart is like screaming and yearning to go? it consists of 3 of my all-time favourite artistes!



buttttttt. no moneyyyy. i'm satisfied with not getting the most ex ticket this time round though theres mayday. cos i feel that this concert has got like, so many quality composers around. and its gonna be such a good one! cannot miss!

can you imagine all the nice songsss that will be sung on that day??

i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanna go!!!!


surina! $78 okay!!!




PS MAYDAY IS ACTUALLY DESIGNING A GUITAR FOR THIS EVENT AND ITS 'MAYDAY SIGNATURE MODEL' 五月天签名琴!

I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL LEARN GUITAR FOR THE SAKE OF PLAYING ON IT MAN.

http://www.imayday.com/Leeguitars.htm (haha look at ah xin's cutest cap-littleboy style)


PPS
wah lee guitars is like, actually a brand back in taiwan/hk la.

and they win alr la. all my faveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee artistes using their guitars!

chen qi zhen! mayday! tanya! screammm with me!


hahaha. that reminds me that i missed chen qi zhen's concert earlier on which i regret till now. :(

0 comments