16:31:00

sept-oct holds quite a significant value to me. this time last year, i had one of the most bizarre moments of my life.

was reading through qizhen's blog just now. and two of her posts nearly brought me to tears. got me thinking about last year. sept, i lost my grandpa. oct, i lost my house.

even though i'm not exactly very close to my grandpa, but i recalled back, that day when i was awakened by my mum's sms to rush down to the hospital. and i cabbed over, arrived to see his lifeless body. and hours later, wrapped up. it still leaves me sad, that deep down in my heart kinda sadness.

and a week or so later, we moved house. separation.


so yeah. it all still leaves a twinge of sadness in me.


and how, one year from all those events, i realised how much i've learnt about the word ''.

0 comments