Straining.

02:39:00

The Strain - Chuck Hogan/Guillermo Del Toro


"I really don’t want to say anything about this book … I think it works best if you know nothing about the story before you read it and just let it freak you RIGHT out. I will tease the plotline a bit by saying that a mysterious incident befalls a plane full of people and figuring out what the hell is going on is freaky as hell. I have not been this disturbed from reading a book since I read Cormac McCarthy’s The Road. I had a hard time sleeping last night … it’s that good. I highly recommend it to all y’all." - PITNB


that was why i started reading the book i mentioned in the previous post.

and yes it is freaky like hell how the plot and story just reveal itself slowly.

i was soooo hooked from clementi to tampines. and as i turned the pages, at every twist of the story i was like with eyes wide open reading it that kinda thing.

yeap and thats why i just cant read it alone at home cos i'll have hair standing and all.

its seriously quite good. and i havent even reach the halfway mark yet!




and i'm pretty sure this book will end up as a movie!! cant wait!!

4 comments

  1. you make me wan to read it! if i don't manage to borrow it, lend me?! i remember in secondary sch days you always lending books to other ppl and me, cus u always have alot of nice books. and elaine and QQ always read very sloooww. haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i borrowed it frm tamp lib.since tamp got i think shld be quite easy?it is sooo freakish seriously..!lol.

    Yessssss i rememberrrr!!hahaha.i think some of my books r missing somewhere with some ppl!hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the front part only la..until abt the middle u can sort of guess whats going on alr..

    ReplyDelete