long hair=bald?

04:13:00


i am going to become bald soon seriously.

i drop hair like... erm.. a dog or something.


luckily my bed is black (still think its chioness), so cant see alotttt of dropped hair.
i think its because my hair is long = appears to look like alot when actually, its only 1 strand.



but sigh. depressing.

--------------------------------




am currently reading this book!

got to be one of the scariest book i've ever read! i dont dare to read alone when i'm at home, it creeps me! lol!

but its a nice try out of the usual genres that i normally read. :)

but this book is madddd heavy though. my shoulders were aching like mad when i carried it ard with my dear moleskin around orchard that day. still aching now!


but im so excited to complete it! :)

1 comments

  1. ello ting!
    i also dropped alot of hair a few months ago, i think maybe we both becoming older=drop more hair?! haha. anw i'll go your house when my holiday is here. i don't care! even if the other 3 cannot make it. i just go see your nice chio black bed!

    ReplyDelete