101.

23:29:00


if i werent tingting,

i would be a dancer/
i would be a graphic designer/
i would be a singer/
i would be a model/
i would be an author/
i would be a fashion magazine editor.

i would wear pretty awesome clothes everyday and i'll make my own money and build my own fortune and learn my own craft working my way up and being part of the world but being completely in my own world

i would have a house with pretty glass windows ceiling to floor and not just a walk-in wardrobe but a room of clothes/shoes/bags whatnots and a huge refrigerator which produces anything that i am craving for and beds/sofas that are awesomely soft that you just sink into them when you sit on them and a huge library with a huge collection of books of the greatest variety and big comfortable seats to lose myself in and a lab of Apple software cos Apple products are the awesomest as there can be



but sadly, i am tingting. and i cant have all these, yet.




lol i have no idea why i came up with all those. okay i shall make myself useful and happy now by going for my therapeuthic bath.


0 comments