02:02:00

hahahaha!i can come online!omgomg.hahaha.i have been trying like since 10pm.and the connection was down.so my sis asked me to call starhub.hahaha.

so i was like..talking to this starhub guy for ten over twenty mins and i find it so amusing!the idea that hes trying to fix something that he cant see and just giving me instructions over the phone is like..so amusing seriously.haha.i kept laughing.and cos the laptop and the wireless thing in two different rooms,i gotta run here and there and he even offered to call me on my handphone to save the trouble.lol!so funny la!

welll watching pos really made me want to join east again..seriously!the fun and everything.and cheesiang is like soooo comical and cute la!lol.but cant join liao.so we are sk warriors.whatever that means.lol.

time is gone like wind man.it feels like yesterday when i got back my o level results.and yesterday that we just had christmas.when we just had easter.that kinda thing.and then....
ITS MAY ALREADY.

christmas is coming soon.hahaha.

tmr is off-day!yay!watching some stupid horror show!heee.

i need new songs man i need new revelations new thoughts new insights about everything to think through cos it kinda sucks that i dont have any new songs anymore and new inspirations.

God is good all the time. :)

0 comments