22:31:00

HAHAHAHA.so hilarious!me+ying were listening to 883 so i just randomly called their hotline and he actually picked it up!hahaha!and i'll be on air later la.and i laughed half the way.lol.hahaha.

i'm staying over at ying's house. :) cos we accompanying her through the night as she attempts to finish her 50 art pieces.hahaha.

oooh ya.i was bathing just now and i realised some stuff.that i am so glad to have ying/yulan/huiying/cally in my lives.haha.cos i deposited a part of me in them and that each of them has got different purposes and roles in my life.haaa.i cant imagine how are we gonna live our lives without one of us.haha.

and thank God that all of us in the sama church.

i think they are tearing as they read this hahahaha!

I LOVE YOU GUYS.HAHA.

okay just some random thoughts cos i realise really close friends are hard to come by.

haaahahhaaa.i have nothing to say already.goodbye. :)

0 comments