23:45:00

all the little things..

-recently i bought new colour pencils and i was sharpening them when i was suddenly reminded of how we used to strive to have the sharpest colour pencils in primary school and the memory of that kinda innocence warmed my heart. :)

-today i drank my bubble tea on the way home and was thinking about some stuff when the drink finished and i didnt realise so i was pretty sad that i didnt cherish the pearls more.lol.and then i realised theres still one hidden in between all the ice and that made my night.haha

-when i walked into class today and saw all the different types of personalities and uniqueness and it amazed me..somehow.that each individual is trying to live their passion and stuff..

-when some random friend smsed and told me a joke that they are supposed to assign roles and they didnt bother so they had 1 leader and 5 assistant leaders.lol!

-when i was on the train today and i saw people seated and it fascinates me still that it just so happened that all of us met on the exact same train at that exact moment.and as if like for a few mins,our roads intersected,after that,we gotta branch out into all sorts of ways again.and i think its kinda amazing..hahaha.

all these made my day!hahaha. :)

0 comments