01:51:00

hmmm will there be a point of your lives when you realise its damn difficult to communicate with this certain person?my sis was telling me and we both realised so.just that this time its supposed to be our closest kin but in actual fact the furthest one.

work is tiring.but which one is not anyway?muscle aches..arms.its taxing to keep pushing hundreds of shoesboxes' weight on the shelves around.and really,this is just another version of real life diner dash.if you guys dont know whats that,you can actually download it in yahoo.its pretty fun.and ya,my job is like that too.serving the customers then rushing to get their sizes then deliver to them and attend to them and help them payup.hahaaha.and it really tests your patience and coordination all the time.some customers really treat me like their maids and order me around one you know..

and you know those shelves run up to like thrice of my height and i gotta climb up yes clim up without the help of ladders but stepping on to the other shelf and hoist myself up.its that tiring!but its fun though..the colleagues.hearing them complain about their boyfriends and stuff.and they are really so nice so helpful so friendly!and they are not strict at all too!heee.

but i'm the only one wearing all black cos they changing uniform soon so no point in me getting the uniform.and i'm different from them la so its as if im the manager!hahaha.though i dont look like one.

omg i'm damn shagged.muscle aches!i really think i can compete for canoeing after this job.hahahaha.not funny.goodnight!i need my sleep badly!

0 comments