need more money + time!

02:33:00



i finally bought my noticeboard-like board today from artfriend. been procrastinating for the past, 6 months?! (its alot bigger, just some random pic i got from the net)

i have a 1001 ideas buzzing through my head now, with my laptop containing so many new pictures and downloads that i am dying to try. these few days i almost spent the whole day going through websites after websites looking at lots of exciting stuff. wonder if my new rectangle love can contain so many ideas! but i really wanna try! so exciting to see a blank board transforming into something of a personality :)

but first gotta find the time and resources! now i really wish my printer was in colour instead of black and white :(

i'm really really excited for my new adventure. wondering how it'll turn out. i also have an idea to transform my wall into like this:


(pardon for the low quality pics i am too blurry eyed to use photobucket now)

cool huh! but i guess that project will have to wait! after my board thing first. but erm, actually, how do i drill a hole into my wall? will there be any side effects or is it totally safe huh?

okay yawnssss. sleep now. wayyyyyyy past my bedtime.

funny how i get so hyped up about decorating my room when its like, already 6 months i'm staying here. (note to self: still procrastinating about quilt cover/proper table/bookshelf! ahhhh! ok i will get it done soon.)

0 comments