不知道不知道 & 20 kaya balls.

02:19:00


the bus is by far the most comfy i've ever sat in. totally enjoyed it with music in my ears and curling by the window seat seeing the night pass.


and FINALLY satisfied my soy chai latte craving.


one of my most traumatic experience for this trip. it took me more than 15-20mins to overcome my fear and get used to the fishes sucking at my feet.


i was really tense up.


xt say i always pose like this. hahaha.






satisfied our a&w craving! root beer + curly fries + waffles&ice cream. :)


this guy always always makes me laugh. hahahaha. everytime i see this photo i laugh! hahahaha.





kt: i have tingting withdrawal syndrome.

sweet huh. hahahahaha.


KL trip was funnnnnnnn. it was my first time ever being flung upside down in the air for so many times! it was traumatic as well! i always have this fear that my safety belt will suddenly give way and then i'll fall out and die. haha.


and i think i bought a nice bag. haha.

and i think the guys maximized their manhood. hahaha.

but i couldnt find my cardigan though. :(

0 comments