hmmm.

03:28:00

new house.

therein lies new dreams, new hopes, new expectations for the future. time to grow up, time to take on more responsibilities, time to be more understanding. i dont know if its me, but everytime we move.. i feel alot. more than deciding the design etc.. it is about the change.. and the environment.. the people..

new insights.

spending alot of time with my mum and my sister recently. opened my eyes.. its not easy at all.. the sacrifices.. the love..



questions.. difficult.. can i?


alot of times.. i feel so disappointed. yep i do. many things.


but we all know that all things work together for good for those who love Him yeah?
i'll give you all my disappointments.. help me..

4 comments

  1. jiayou babe. always here always here hughug+

    ReplyDelete
  2. erika- :) thankssss! meet up soon soon! haha.

    mx- why you ah??lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philippians 3:13-14. Keep on keeping on :)

    ReplyDelete