saturday night live.

01:24:00

had ktv with mum and uncle and aunt and cousin.


it was a seriously unique experience. me + cousin kept exchanging looks and giggling away. so our session consisted of loads of hokkien songs, veryyy old songs and all.

so i was very excitedly singing all my usual songs, and most of the time i couldnt even sing pass the 1st verse because it was too funny. my mum will always sing with me and she ALWAYS sing with those 老调 you know? and the songs all sound like some oldie! i was seriously loling away most of the time.

and they really aunties sia. go one ktv they brought two big bags of goodies. with beer, chrysanthemum, cans of drinks, peanuts, biscuits and all sorts of stuff. cos they wanna 'party' away. haha. seriously cracked me up.


and seriously, i think teo heng is like the best ktv around.






i've been sleeping before 1am for almost two weeks now. save for a few odd days. and of course today. but i still feel SO tired everyday. why?!

its really a riddle that i cant solve. i thought all mums say 早睡就会有精神? how come i feel the opposite?

but nonetheless, i am still gonna keep up the habit. i'm pretty proud of myself actually. those who know me, i've been sleeping at insane timings almost for like the past 3 years. so its a hugeeee change.


going to turn in now. :) nowadays it feels better to be asleep than being awake. lol.

0 comments