01:20:00

while doing 荷塘月色 from 朱自清:

me: we really gotta act like we really know the san wen man.
caryn: haiyooo i really wish i did xuzhimo, at least i know him better than zhuziqing.
me: i wish i did on zhang tingting lor. i know her the best.

HAHAHA! i think i said a super funny joke! hahahaha!

seriously if i did a presentation on myself, i dont need to burn midnight oil alr. hahaha. i think its one of the funniest jokes i've ever said man. hahaha!!



okay i'm highly amused by myself. shall go back to my dear 荷塘月色 now.

and gosh i blogged 4 times in a night! haahahaha. so amusing.



PS. i've been so faithfully not coming online. and faithfully sleeping earlier everyday. try not to after 1am. and now its 1.48am. its way past my bedtime and i really feel very cek ark.

k i'll come online even lesser and sleep even earlier to make up for tonight.

0 comments