03:30:00

thanks to all who smsed/facebooked/called. (elaine's virtual cake. haha!) :)

thanks to my dearest classmates, who bought a cake and sang happy birthday to me on tues night's class which i totally didnt expect! :)

thanks darren huang, for smsing n reminding the whole team. haha. when i woke up i was so shocked to see so many smses. haha. and thanks for picking team present too. haha. :)

thanks to dearest jiaxin, for spending 5hours with me. you have no idea how blessed and happy i was. more than the food/cafe/place/things, it is really the love that i felt.. and yes! your surprises really did surprise me. loved the cafe, loved the bookstore. you have no idea how much i actually enjoyed myself. thanks for the treat, thanks for the 'choose any book you want'. :) thanks for taking time out to spend my 19th with me. loveeeeeeeeee you lam! yes your letter will come!! :)

thanks to xiaoting, yulan, jonathan, marwin, weijian, kt. i was really surprised by the surprise. unexpected and i think its really cool! really thanks for the effort. i was really vvvv blessed. :)

thanks to yulan, yingying, cally, angelina for the present.. i know you all really discussed and planned and all. really thanks alot! :)

thanks to jonathan and marwin.. haha. you guys are really jokers. i laugh everytime i think of the failed hints and attempts. haha. and thanks for the 'waxing', 'sky diving', and leggings. hahaha. really thanks for the effort.. :)

thanks to surina for the about to come present.. you are really one friend that i appreciate alot too.. you are always there to encourage, always there to appreciate, always there to listen and give your support. and you always never fail to show your love for your friends.. touches me so much.. love youuuu! :)

thanks to yulan, yingying, cally, angelina, xiaoting, mx, weijian, jonathan, marwin, kt for the dinner + timbre. thanks for the treat + nonsense + dedication + your time. thanks for taking time out to spend with me on my 19th. :)

and though they wont see this, but also thanks to three more people.. donglin! i was so happy and touched that he called! though it was like, only two phonecalls, but i could really feel his happiness love and all.. it was soo touching. :)

kt! haha. the card was sooo hilarious and he really was very nice. made sure i felt okay and all. and treated me cab home! that means - money for his bags n shoes and all..! really big sacrifice man. lol.

and peter! omggg. when i reached home and found that mail package for me. i didnt think he would really buy! i was just joking with him a couple of weeks back.. and when i opened, A LIVERPOOL JERSEY!! i was sooooooooo touched!! and a selfmade card!! and wah the things that he wrote made me wanna cry.. peter never ever forgets eugene or my birthday every year.. and he would send very funny things over each year.. and its sooo heartwarming.. :)


Thank You. :)
-----------------------------------

had a good reflection. learnt quite alot today. despite all the things that happened.. despite every emotion that went thru me.. but i'm truly blessed with such great people around me. and gratefulness just filled me..


was even thinking.. is it even worth anything at all..
but after everything, it is not even about what i get back.. but its about still giving my 100%..


突然间.. 杨君伟说过的..闪过..
真诚..真心关心..
其实就是这么容易.. 简单..
又有几个人真正理解?

但我知道.. 今天后.. 我会更加努力做到那一点..


thanks to everyone.. it was a great 19th. :)

haha. everyone is still so cute. and everyone is still so funny. haha.


ooohhh my playlist shuffled to a really nice song now! (holds a concert and strumming the guitar in my head now. hahaha.)



barca 2-0 up now against man u. just sent a smiley face to tk. haha!!

0 comments