02:25:00

i spent a few mins trying to figure out how my fan works. and i think its highly amusing.

i'm super amazed at how high tech can a fan be now.

you know my fan can even have a 'sleep' mode. which troubled me for quite a while cos its sometimes strong and sometimes weak. irritates me. and i realised it has 3 modes.

and it can even oscillate not only left to right, but up down. or even better! both left right, up down! so it'll be like a confused fan, dont know which direction to go.

and it can even time itself. after certain timing can switch it off or go to sleep.

i have a remote control beside me now to control it.


isnt it amazing how high tech fans can be nowadays?! it seems like days ago that fans only have 1, 2 or 3 mode. now theres all these complicating stuff. haiyo!


its quite funny to note how all these stuff aim to help make our lives easier, but sometimes, it kinda fails and makes life more difficult instead. :S

0 comments