01:07:00

blogging from my happening phone again-which loads things faster than my mac,dont you find that super amazing?lol.

A few days ago,i changed my bathing towel,and my face cleanser,and a new conditioner.
Today,i changed my showering cream.
Tmr if i remember,i'm gonna change my toothbrush.

And i was randomly thinking,how exciting is it! Imagine something different and something new in your daily routine, like tmr waking up to a different coloured toothbrush and smelling differently after bathing.lol.

And yes,exciting is the word! Haha.up until they all settle down and become yet another set of routine.

Its such little things that excite huh. And i'm highly excited by taking temp in classes too! Lol.


And yay.i pulled thru my first presentation as a year two.lol.feels good.

I really enjoy being a student. The chatter in canteens during breaktime, the squabble between classmates, the smiles of the stall aunties, the rushing to classes feeling, the dozing off in class etc etc. Brings a smile to my face. Appreciate, cherish. :)


And oh, its super touching last week when every other day i'll sleep or wake up with 'get well soon' messages from friends. Touched me with the act of concern by smsing. Thanks to all of youuu..! :)

K had a looooong day.shall zzzzz alr.goodnight. :)

0 comments