01:33:00

you know how awesome 陈绮贞's new album is?! the lyrics is like stunning and out of the world. and it is just so awesome so so good. one of the most stunning albums i've heard so far. and shes catching up with mayday in my heart. maybe even on par alr. which i cant decide if its a good thing or not. 太阳's album is so great that i dont know if 后青春的诗 is better or not. hahaha. her songs are highly nice and inspiring. one of it has gotten 114 plays in my itunes alr. lolll.

my exams finally over. even though one paper only. haha. but thennn.. ahhh.. lets not go into it. haha.



didnt blog ytd,
but to my musically inclined, organised, and super humorous friend, jonathan lau yi xiang, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


hahahahaha. you've got a really cool friend in marwin. lol.

18th year will be greater!! :)

zuo™ [ you reminded me]:
i thought i always looked like beethoven

LOLLLLL!!

and i dont have a picture with you lei! how can?? next time take okay. hahaha.

0 comments