02:06:00

save save save!


this reminds me of a photo in spot the diff. haha.



ever since i was really young, my mum made both my sister and i save in our piggy banks. everyday, i will empty my coins into it, and my mum sometimes will give me loose change to put it in too. and every end-year is my fave time of the year. because my piggy bank will be full and i will sit down together with my mum to separate and count all the coins.

and its seriously so exciting! i love to count and count and put all the money into plastic bags to exchange into notes!

so last year, i decided to start saving in piggy bank again. and my mum is so sweet, shes even more faithful than i am. everyday putting 50cent coins in without fail, and $1 coins to my sister's.

so a few days ago, i counted it together with my mum cos it was tooooo full alr. and i was quite surprised by the amount. haha. the 50cent made up $100 alr.

and everytime i count, it just reminds me how cool it is. that every little coin seems so insignificant. and the process of tirelessly putting in coins seems insignificant too. but when put together, it can be such a mighty sum. speaks alot huh.

now after emptying it, i am starting a whole new adventure again! hahaha. so excitinggg. (but my mum was telling me to get a bigger one so i'll have more money like my sister's. haha. and my sister's strategy is quite cool. she only saves $1 coin. so at the end, she'll have ALOT of money!)




and the entertainment of the night:


xiao ying, xiao lan and two deceased.
so they are made into fish organ soup.
which previously should be named xiao ting and xiao jian. to make it complete.


hahahahaha. sooooooooo funny!!

0 comments