12:59:00

received his email reply ytd. and it touched me so deeply that i was really tearing. not being emotional, but it is just so powerful. seeing how people believe in you, even when you havent achieved anything much in life. but they saw the potential, and gave a helping hand, to encourage and to enable. it is so so touching.


ytd i was just thinking. those people who helped me along the way. who enabled my dreams. my mum, my sister, my leaders, my friends, my teachers. they may not like, make my dream, but one word, a conversation from them encouraged me, and thats how i got to where i am today. those helping hands, those words, those moments that impacted me. of course there were those who helped me hugely also.

those people who allowed me to be me, who gave me space to grow, who believed and gave me support, without any questions asked, gave me permission to follow my heart. and i'm so grateful and so touched ytd as i thought back. esp my mum. who asked me to be happy in whatever i do, and she'll support me no matter what. and she asked me not to worry about finances, but just go and do what my heart wants. it was such a daring and risky thing to say you know. but she allowed me to and gave me space to. and it changed my life.







anyhow, i am really very depressed. because now, i'm more confident in my english than my chinese. which is bad. because afterall, i'm doing chinese studies, not english studies. :(

ytd was doing my essay. and i'm just beyond horrified at the standard i'm coming out with. what happened man. i need to soak in chinese books now.

after my round of english books, i'm going to start on my improve-chinese-till-very-chim campaign. hahahaha.

but then again, once i'm better in chinese, my grammar and all will start going haywire. so it is like a challenge for me to find that bilingual balance in me. haha. so exciting.

one day, i'm going to be super good at both languages. :)

0 comments