01:19:00

"你的两个女儿都很美"

hahahahahaha. as quoted from one of my ou xiang. someone who constantly amaze and inspire me. :)

shuang-ness!



but it is his lesson that really gets me. always a struggle. i'm so not a natural at this.


yeah i know, it'll only make me better..! jiayou tingtingggggggg! tmr last one!



sat went for:




i really really love him alottttt. he is so cute. too cute to put into words seriously. haha.

and i love attending these kinda thing. it reminds me of how far talents can get you. and how passion can get you even further. it is always always so encouraging, to see singers like him, carrying guitar like it is his only precious thing in the world, and embracing the stage and doing what they are best at. and the joy that overflows, the excitement that inspires. it is influential.

i have another one in august! i cant wait! thats why i dont really mind spending so much, because i know the things that i carry back with me in my heart are priceless and definitely worth the ticket price. haha.






reading "The Last Lecture" and the stuff that impact me.. really good. other than the brick walls part, theres also this part in which he talked about enabling the dreams of others, believing in people and being encouraging and standing up for them. it impacts..




:)




-------------
AND CAN I ADD! I'M SERIOUSLY IRRITATED BY MAN U'S 1-0s!!! THEY ARE GETTING IRRITATING! ARGH! I WANT OUR NUMBER 1 PLACE BACK!

0 comments