01:00:00

well i have to say, your words really do sting me real bad. it breaks my heart and it hurts me alot. i should have braced myself before asking. so i guess i was hit real hard with the sudden attack. i thought it'll be easy and smooth sailing. but i guess i was very very wrong.


you may not even know the extent of the kinda hurt you've caused. to you, its probably some words coming out of your mouth. but it means a lot to me and its really important to me. and that coming from someone so close to me as you are.


it hurts to know that after all these years, the amount of effort and energy and love i've poured out all went to waste with that very words you said. all the hope, joy, everything.. and the love deep in my heart.. just seems so small and so insignificant. you dont see it.



and when i sat there brawling my eyes out, you kept silent.



and was just reminded of exact incidents before with other people.



but one thing's for sure. i've given You my whole heart and my entire life. and thats the only thing that i want to hang on to.
and i really do still believe in what You've said.. one day it'll all come to pass.

0 comments