01:01:00

my very happening CNY

sat's service (2nd night w xiaoting, 1st with ying):


we take ALOT of pics nowadays lei!!


goodbye derrick.

monday's mind cafe (4th night with xiaoting, 3rd night with ying):


en route to princesep, bumped into fangying at tamp mrt! hahaha. we were so excited to see each other there!


coffee shop. hahaha.




the rest of us too ugly alr. weijian prettiest. hahahaha.

tuesday timbre lucas' 21st (5th night with xiaoting, 4th with ying):

i refuse to post up the pics with flash. hahahaha.


the only nicer looking pic that jiahao/darren took.




see! oil-free and nice looking pics! only alittle tooo dark. hahaha. i still refuse to post up those with flash. hahaha. took a sama one with lucas a few months back before he went botak. but its too ugly alr. hahaha.




totally got cheated. hahaha. so cute.


singgggggg.


the waterfall thing which is seriously cool! but looks very bad for the body. hahaa.





i will upload to facebook when i'm feeling less lazy.

can you believe it?! i spent like, 5 nights with xiaoting, 4 with yingying, 3 with mingxun, 2 with weijian over the past 5 days.

wowwwww. hahahaha.

its the first time my CNY is so happening lei. haha. catching night rider and all. and been to timbre twice, catching almost midnight movie. everyday reaching home late. haha.


and other then a few glitches here and there, and a little bit (actually alot) of awkwardness, this has been a great CNY and i love CNYs!!!!

but i kinda dread CNY now every year cos of --- reason. ahhhhh. but still. i love CNYs!! i'm contradicting myself. haha.


i love how CNY brings people together and meet all those people once in a year. you'll see kids becoming bigger and bigger each year and it just reminds you how old you actually are. haha. and then all those reminiscing of past events. really reminds you of how far you've gone and how much you've grown.

its always such a joy, every CNY, meeting those people who changed my life and brought me up with such love and care. even as they age each year, and i grow older each year. seeing my grandmas, my babysitter last time whom i call mummy.. really makes me think how can i give back.

i call my mum mama, and my babysitter mami, thats how close i am to her. since i was 4 months old, she has been taking care of me. and she was just a neighbour upstairs then, and my mum just randomly asked her for help. since then, she has always treated me like her own daughter though we are not related at all. and shows me unconditional love just like towards her own daughters and sons. and her love really touches me alot alot.

she is always giving, always sacrificing, always loving her grandchildren and children. taught me alot.

so this CNY, seeing her filled my heart with alot of joy. thinking back how she saw me through so many stages of my life, i was so grateful and touched too. :)

and my grandma.. my dad's side. she was with me through my primary school days too. i used to be really rebellious and be totally against her. but she was still so nice to me and brought me to swimming and taught me piano (haha. i bet alot of you didnt know that. i know all the basics one okay! hahaha.). because she stayed with us, she slept in my room. and i used to hate it alot. thinking that she invaded my privacy and all, and i was very rude to her then.

but even as i mature, i saw how she battled the various illnesses, stayed so strong, and how she loves playing the piano and swimming, it touches me alot too..

so this CNY, when i saw her, getting better from her illness, brought me such great joy in my heart too.



sometimes it is so so simple you know? but we are so so blinded by our ego and pride that we dont see it. and we dont learn how to cherish and appreciate and honour them. but by the time you realise it, it'll all be too late.


some thoughts. (what a long post).

0 comments