03:06:00

it actually has been months, or even a year since i last felt like that. and suddenly, all the past memories just flooded my mind and i began to feel everything that i went through again. and just had many thoughts running through my mind.


well, and actually after the talk, God reminded me of something He showed me two years back. when everything was super bad.

i remember that exact image, exact words, exact emotion. and it was that exact thing that carried me through.



i will remember what You've spoken to me, and i will keep it in my heart. same as it did to me 2 years back, i believe it will do the same now. everything in Your hands.. teach me, mould me.




and thank you very much. though you were a littleeeee 'distracted' towards the end. hahahahaha. ya but i believe in what you've said as well. thanks alot. :)

0 comments