03:55:00

i had a great reunion. i love reunion so so much. haha. but somehow, this year's was especially fun and nice. :)

nowadays my sister really really enjoys making fun of me. the whole 'i look younger than her' thing, and the whole house was laughing at me just now! and the whole night was just filled with laughters as we all poke fun at each other and laughing out real loud and stories of 'rotten nail'. hahahaha. and painting nails!

went to watch the fann wong movie with xt and the usual gang. if you havent watched it yet, you are STRONGLY encouraged not to. unless you really enjoy watching pretty fann and chris wearing all those nice clothes. haha.



and that reminds me, i watched 'Changeling' (i've been trying to pronounce this word for the past few days alr. but i still dont know how!) with erika. it is really really good. recommended! angelina's acting was really good. there were so many parts i was shocked and touched by her acting that left me crying and tearing.

was reading yang junwei's blog. mentioned that you'll really get the idea that in and out of the movie, the actress is really someone who loves children. and i think that is the reason why its so nice also la. since jolie has got like, so many kids at home.


-----------------------------------

and i want to write this down before i forget. cheesiang is really so so encouraging. ever since i started my study-hard campaign, he seems to be the only one who really showed support and believe in me. whenever he sees me now, he'll ask how is my progress. i'm really so so encouraged by him. you can really feel the sincerity and support from his heart and it touches me so much. especially when it comes from him.

he really showed and taught me how valuable and how impactful a few encouraging words can be.


-----------------------------------

and tmr is the day. i reckon it'll be as awkward as it can ever be. dreading but longing as well.

every year, it leaves me thinking and wondering. the possibilities and the impossibilities.


and the reality.

0 comments