02:26:00

give me one more week of break please. i totally feel unready for school. the feeling of being caught in between.

in that one week,
i promise i'll go to the library. and borrow all those books that i've craved for so long.
and give me a nice place, an unknown cafe, and a notebook, and a muji pen, with all my books, and my ipod.
i can just spend the whole day there.

getting in touch.


someone stop all the projects from coming?

i remember my last year's new year reso is to read more. and i dont think i've really achieved it in 2008. i didnt outdo myself.

so i'm going to set it again in 2009. i will read! bought a book from hk. i shall start from there.

my Time subscription is ending soon. i hope my mum extends it. maybe i'll start on national geographic nextttt.

--------------

btw, i love looking at new albums. and i always love flipping the pages and looking at all the pictures and words. and i loveeeee reading all the thankyous that the singer wants to say. even though i dont know 99% of the people they are thanking, but it pleases me so much to read it.

especially so when you see them thanking God. it gives me joy really.


randommmm.

0 comments