01:49:00

tingting needs a job,seriously.

you know,i just dont understand WHY.one day it seems that all the jobs are available and sent dontknow how many resumes.and with good high paying ones too!

BUT.the next few days,there can be absolutely no more news from the companies,AND,even if i was shortlisted,the person who was supposed to give me info abt the interview just disappears!

and just when i thought i have a good job,and i contacted the person and all,they got to tell me that they have no more jobs available.





God!why?

i just need a good job!


BUT i will trust in You.You provide,and You know.i dont know why everything's been dragging for so long,and sometimes i'm real frustrated.i dont know why everything is like against my favour out there,but i know You are trying to teach me something precious.and yes,i'll trust in You.i'll fulfill my pledge.



i'll pray and pray and pray and pray.yes!

0 comments