03:31:00

hellooo.haahaha.i'm so happy nowadays.ever since building fund weekend.hee.

what i pledged was really by faith.i have no job yet,zero income,unstable pocket money.but yet,i believe i'll get a super job with high-paying salary,at the same time,i can learn and befriend more people. :)

i've been praying and praying and i know it'll come to pass.

i'm planning to fulfil my pledge in 4-5 months time.i'm really excited at pledging and i just cant wait to give and give.

every night before i fall asleep,i'll lie on my bed dreaming and visualizing the stadium.where the seats are,the super sound system,the uber big LED screen,the pretty ulterior,the pretty toilets! yes!i'm so excited by pretty toilets.hahaha.and all the crazy ideas just run through my mind.haha.

and i'll be like, God!I'm so thankful to be part of this! its so amazing and wow.

i'm so excited and hyped up.whatever that will happen in these few years.

so nowadays,i've been saving money.haha.like,returning home for dinner (can save alot!),asking my mum to help me buy stuff instead of me buying (lol,quite jian.but well,it saves alot too!lol).

yayyyyyyy.looking forward. :)

0 comments