When things get too much.

14:55:00


I've always disliked the glorification of being busy. As we age... It gets harder to find time for doing many things, simply because we have other commitments too.

It's not a bad thing... to streamline to cut away. To declutter...

I really need a good detox for my life. Too many negative thoughts recently, too tired all the time, too bogged down by many things, most of the days I am filled with dread.

The things that I want to do, I find myself too busy to. And I hate it when I've to reply people, "I've been too busy". We make time for the things that matter yes...

I just really need a timeout and a break. It seems like I keep telling myself, after this and that my life would be better. But it's not true... Maybe it's really a state of mind. And I really do need to cut away things that don't need me.

In our fast paced life, how do we truly take a break though?

2 comments

  1. Wonderful blog!!! Even we didn’t know about all those things you’ve written in your blog. Thanks for helping us to improve our services. We provide cab services to all the places you mentioned in a affordable prices Mysore car rental

    ReplyDelete