'New"!

00:21:00

Hello. I have been thinking for the longest time to revive this dead space. I thought that I should start afresh, to have a new blog, as the 'old' one is rather negative. Haha. But then again... I thought that it's a good timeline of how my life progressed. Hahaha. I used to only blog when I'm emo. So hilarious.


I'm still trying to figure out some HTML stuff though! Bear with me.


Hello to you if you are here... I have no idea who still bothers to read this space. Haha.


Am trying this out again... A space for me to just write on and on. I recently feel that I should start 'cutting' on social media, thus I've not been posting a lot lately. It's scary what we put in public. I feel I should keep a low profile. Been quite a good thing though!


Will be back! :)

2 comments