02:26:00

today had rehearsal. but more than that, i saw and received something in my spirit. though i was super tired that if you just gave me a bed there and then, i would just fall asleep immediately. haha.


really. what a privilege to be serving under great leaders. God has placed such great great leaders over my life. be it in cg or ministry. seeing that kind of passion, that kind of conviction, that kind of unshakable faith, and how they really run with the vision. it really really inspires me alot.

------------------

anddddd im super proud cos my team totally won the event today! :) its really cool to see how different ones bond and build relationships. :) (and i scored two penalty goals! told you im torres already. hahaha.)

------------------

reached home pretty late. after bathing and all, had my steamboat at 1am. hahaha. totally cool. and my mum specially stayed up to prepare for me. it has been super long my mum last slept at 1am. its kinda touching but silly at the same time..

cos even with all my blurness, i actually know how to operate a steamboat. haha. but she still thinks that i'm a 6-year old. and she'll start giving me instructions and all. its actually pretty hilarious. then i'll laugh at her. haha. sometimes, i really need to appreciate her nagging more.


------------------

AND I TOTALLY MISSED CHEL VS LIVERPOOL! BUT I'M SO SUPER PROUD THAT LIVERPOOL WON! :) maybe its our year after all. :)


------------------


sacrifices

&

priorities.

you are always always above all.

0 comments