00:20:00

my dream:


180degree view


close-up.



i dont know what got me researching for libraries. but one day when i'm super rich i'll definitely make one like the British Museum Reading Room.


i had the privilege to visit it while i was in london 2 years ago (omg its two years alr). and my jaws literally just dropped once i stepped into the place. that place is HUGE and its COOL. imagine every shelf filled with BOOKS?

they have like, 2nd floor decks where you can go up. but i spent the longest of time staring and figuring how they climb up and i still dont get how. hahaha. i think there must be some secret passageway leading to those goodness that you can only find when you sincerely use your heart to.

i can just die man. having a library like that.

and i can put all my harry potter/LOTR books in this section dedicated to them, with all the different versions and covers. and all the different languages too. just in case one day i decide to go and learn other languages. haha.

and all my chinese books can go to this section, nicely sorted out and all.


and i can like, hire librarians to help me out. hahahaha.


i think lam jiaxin and cally loy will come my house everyday if i ever build such stuff. hahaha.



omg this is such a cool idea.

0 comments