23:36:00

super lag pictures of mayday concert 08



here and there. seee i was superrrr close!haha. cos the pictures normally appear further from real life. :)


the super long runway that all of them ran.haha.i had fun trying to reach them.lol.


yay my sista me and su, me and su. :) look at our blue lightsticks!


super far view of ahxin playing guitar. my heart really melted.. aww.



so i didnt like, really take pictures la.cos i think going to concerts is all about enjoying and experiencing. theres just no point you keep taking pictures and you miss the whole concert. but i just wanted to show you like, how awesome the whole thing is. though my phototaking skills kinda cmi la.haha.



and picture with my jiu mu!haha. her birthday is 25th may.
thats a peach yoghurt cake.cool har.



yay. i'm a super happy girl today. :)

0 comments