11:36:00

OOOHHH

YESTERDAY WAS AH XIN'S BIRTHDAY!! DEC 6TH!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH XIN!!!!!


haha.if he one day technorati his name he'll find my blog.lol.

work is so slack la.i finished my mail two days in a row.today even before 11am,just 2 hours after reporting.

then now,i'm slacking away,doing odd jobs here and there.

i've been online shopping.hahaha.and reading blogs,and doing stuff here and there.and sharing online shopping experience with my colleague,who is a mother and she online shops.hahaha.

they listen to 933 everyday (yes!lol) so i've been havin my mini singing session at work everyday.and most of time they are too busy to care about me.lol.

so now.....waiting for lunch time!

after which they'll start giving me stuff to do.cos i think the outside people noticed i've been slacking.for two days.lol.

0 comments