23:55:00

heyy this is my 200th post!which i think is only 1/3 of huiying's.haha.

i shall do a post of my 2007 too.haha.cos i like reflecting and thinking back the stuff that i went through.

this year has got to be the most unusual and weird and funny and craziest year yet.haha.

for example,i didnt know how but i summoned enough courage to withdraw from school and become a 'dropout'.there was such a 'rebellious' feeling inside me towards my old course.i know i dont want i just know.it was sooooooooo torturous to stay.i just had to go.haha.

and yeah,family wise,i know everything's much better now on my side.i know i did make an effort.so if anyone ask me,hey arent you sad or are you okay?,i can stand up strong and say that ohyes,i did make an effort to change circumstance.i did.sometimes against my wishes,but through all these months,i did.bonding outings,dinners,lunches,stayins,i've done all.and the relationships between all of us improved tremendously. :)

and just want to shoutout to my dear fellow sunday girls.(and i dont care, we are all sunday girls!) you know i just realised its really very heartwarming to know that you girls will always be there.and if no one remembers my birthday,you girls will.and plan all sorts of ridiculous surprises that no one will ever think of.and each and every birthday is so memorable because of you girls.i think if we think back,we can sure remember each of our birthdays.









end to the past,hello to the new.



新的一年了。有怎样的新希望?



对于‘新’这个字,有些人会有恐惧,有些人却非常欢迎。







但我们都可以有机会什么都能从新再来。



就像冲了凉一样,香喷喷地迎接‘新’。







我没什么好说的。。





谢谢你,
每次跌倒你都扶我起来,

害怕时你都会紧握着我的手,
心碎时你抱着我一起哭,
失落时总给我无人能比的安慰,

叛逆时你还是无声地爱着我。


是我的全部。

谢谢你,有个美满的2007,期待与你共度2008。



“飞过人间的无常,才懂爱才是宝藏”

0 comments