00:14:00

helloooooo.

oh btw i added the archives part cos i like to go back and read all my previous entries.haahaha.

i miss my mum!

i spent so much time with her last week,shopping for her dress and long sleeves.and it was pretty fun!the thing with shoppin with your mum is that you'll have unlimited source of money.hahaha.whatever i touched,she'll say,if i like then buy it.hahaha.quite cute and fun.

she bought this really stylo dress.haha.i shall help my mum revamp her wardrobe.haha.

she'll only be back next mon!i miss her calling me every evening and ask how about my dinner.and i can always save a lot of money by asking her to dabao.haha.



i remember on sat night,i felt so lonely and sad that i started crying and couldnt fall asleep.i went to bed at 1am ended up sleeping at 3+am.

because my cousins and my aunt and my uncle were all happily playing mahjong downstairs like what a proper family should do,sharing jokes,laughing,passin ard food,and watching the telly together.

and my sis were real late home that night cos she had some production stuff to do.my mum was alr overseas.i smsed my sis saying its so lonely ask her what time shes coming back.i smsed my mum telling her i cant fall asleep what with everyone not by my side,and that i really miss her peanut porridge.

that night was real scary.cos its really one of the nights i really felt so lonely and just didnt belong anywhere.cant forget that feeling.plus the aircon was merciless that night,blasting away when its 25degrees.cold+lonely=not good.haha.



but well,its all over now. :) i guess everyone's got a depressed moment in their lives once in a while right..what matters is that you pick yourself up and face this world with courage again.

0 comments