00:09:00

its really nice to go for bible studies every wed.it keeps me going and darren is really funny.and the way he shares his life experiences really encourages me. :)


just now,i spent all the money left on me on a $1 McDonald's coke.

i walked along boat quay with my $1 coke.and i find the contrast pretty funny-me with my $1 coke,against those beers wine cocktails that those richer people were having.

but somehow,i felt that my coke was still the yummiest around.

and i walked towards the grass patch in the middle outside raffles place MRT station,sat there and finished my coke,staring at all the high-rise buildings around me.

i was so mesmerized by the lifts,the way it zoomed right up to the topmost floor and down again.

and looking up,wondering whats the view up there at the topmost floor.i should be like an ant to the person up there.


actually since young,high high high buildings always amaze me. :)

just sharing my thoughts. :)

0 comments