18:25:00

i was clearing the most emotional part of my room today (actually still am clearing).

i nearly cried reading all those little notes and such from everyone!

like cally wrote postcards to me whenever shes bored and will say all kind of rubbish.i still keep that rushed note you wrote way back in sec 2 on my birthday!it was so touching even though one sentence only. :)

and!the most hilarious thing!way back in sec 2 i used to hate zimu alot cos he always bullied me and i wrote this one page long letter to qiqin and elaine.and omg!i still keep the 4-paged long letter that you guys wrote to me!to persuade me and to comfort me!

and and!i found this letter my sis wrote to me la!i'm refusing to read it cos i know i'll cry buckets.

and huiying yingying!omg you guys were the sweetest la.i remember i did this very ugly bunny for valentines in sec 3,and i actually cried.and ying,i still keep the note you wrote to make me feel better!

and huiying!i used to feng yoghurt at one point of my sec 4 life and you actually found a yoghurt postcard and wrote stuff to me.so sweeet!

and not forgetting all the easter/christmas church postcards that ying used to give me faithfully.lol.i cant believe that i keep all of them.

yulan,not forgetting all your complicating cards.hahaha.

i kept all the tickets from london too.every entrance that needs a ticket,i kept them.all the train ride tickets,esp the ticket to charlton vs liverpool match.

and all the silly notes we passed around in class when our lessons were getting boring.



ohman.i really wonder is it a good thing to be so 念旧.maybe not 念旧but..i dont know.i have so many stuff here that just make me smile and remember that precise moment when this piece of 'paper' becomes a memory.

0 comments