01:22:00

HELLOOOO.hee.

service today was awesome!at the last part where pst ask us to write down what we wanna see happening in our lives,i wrote mine down and i just couldnt believe that i actually wrote down what i secretly wished for.and while worshipping i just cried and cried.God said, "You finally wrote that dream down,and I'll make sure you see it coming to pass." and i just stood there,quite shocked.that i actually wrote it down.its like a confirmation,a confession.no more dreaming only.



and well a couple of days ago,i read this which struck me hard:

"A child embarrassed by his mother, is just a child who hasnt lived long enough."

and i was wowed by it and how true is it!

i remember talking about this topic before with ying and she said she made her mum cry when she came to her school to pick her up and she rejected her.cos she was embarrassed by it.

and i remember too how i used to hate parents and teachers meeting cos i just didnt want my mum to come.so i'll always come up with lame excuses like not alot of parents going so she dont need to go, or i really want her to cook that night.hahaha.so my mum came to only one meeting!from my pri sch days till sec sch!haha.

but now its like totally opposite.haha.the contrast.

(nowadays my mum got secret admirer!he was confessing to her over smses!and it was SO FUNNY.my sis and i were giggling away.lol.)


i'm gonna move next week!to my uncle's place temporarily.i'm pretty excited but sad at the same time.

but i'm looking forward to living with my cousins!hahaha.even though one is in army,but i'll still get to see him on weekends.heee.

even though those brown cardboard boxes are pretty depressing.but hey,i'm moving on to a better place!so i'm gonna look forward only.and God will see me through. :)

0 comments