21:32:00

HELLO.haha.nowadays very inspired to blog.heee.

i'm listening to michelle branch now!haaa.hers is still one of the most listenable albums ard.AND,she writes her own songs!haha.plus theres this attitude of hers that is so..her.haha.i think its really attractive.

well,just had dinner with my mum.i'm so so glad that i made this decision to meet her in the end.it was pretty amazing because i actually did chat with her.i know its like the norm for you guys but i really seldom speak to my family members so its really very amazing for me to even talk to them for more than 5mins.

and to think that 2 days back,late at 3plus am,i wasnt sleeping yet so my dad actually came out and lectured me.but after scolding and all,he actually talked to me about this family,his views on my mum and everything.for half an hour he just kept talking,about his business and how he was misunderstood sometimes.and he actually said something (its actually quite touching i admit) that i'm his daughter after all,so of course he'll care for me.

i was practically shocked can.in all my years living on this earth,hes like super conservative and all dont believe in 'caring' for others,in a way.

so back to my mum,she too,was telling me her part of story and why she wanted to move and all.and she was asking me how i feel about the whole thing and whos the wrong one.so i said actually when things end up like that,its not the time to point fingers cos in the end its both sides' fault.and i think my mum was pretty surprised i actually said something sensible.hahaha.

actually however hard i'm trying not to admit,both my parents actually love me alot.and what this family lacks is communication.

my mum said we'll probably only be able to move next year due to the procedures and my dad's refusal to sign and all.

so that means that i actually have around 5 months left. (:

it used to be so hard to believe.
now,everything changed.

0 comments