01:45:00

hahaha i know the HAHAHA post is irritating so i shall update.hee.

well actually i was looking at my past sticker albums (hahaha!i bet you do keep sticker albums too right!) and i was so amazed can.haha.i was smiling at myself and thinking how did i spend my childhood days.so cute lor.

i was so happy when my mum bought hello kitty stickers for me from the pasar malam.as if life is about collecting the most stickers and having the most sticker albums.

and my sis occasionally gives me stickers when shes in a good mood.i'll treasure it so much that i'll spend up to hours thinking of how to arrange the stickers so that it'll be pretty and nice and all and in my favouritest album.

and i love to flip through the albums and remembering when and how i got each of the stickers..and sometimes rearranging the positions so it'll be pretty.haaa.

sometimes your past can really make you wonder and think and even learn from it.the satisfaction and contentment when i receive a sticker a day.and the time i'm willing to spend to make it so attractive.and sometimes even bringing it to school and show off to my friends.

well and about my family stuff.i really really wanna thank God for the courage that He gave me.its not easy..but yet.not impossible.i remember that night when God really spoke to me i was crying like a little baby so touched and all.cos God told me that whatever i'll face from that point onwards,He'll be there always.

and He told me,together hand in hand,He and me,we'll make a difference.but i'll have to hold on to His hand tight.and He'll hold me up if i ever fall..and that alone is enough for me to keep going on. (:

of course.
how i wish i am not going through this now.
how i wish my family is just like any other,laughing and understanding and loving.
how i wish that someday,divorce will not be mentioned.

but still,its times like this that i feel even closer to God and i wont give this up for anything else.

(: life is even more wonderful with all the downs.so we can truly appreciate the ups.

jiaxin,like what you've said.haha.

0 comments