19:58:00

hello

i lost my phone.
someone stole it.
at topshop.
opposite pull and bear.
where marcus lost his too.

hahaha.

okay i was so very angry and sad la.it was just like spilt second kinda thing.i was with mingxun and yulan.and after 10secs (around there i'm not exaggerating) after i replied my mum,i looked for my phone and its gone already..

omg.i was so shocked can.its like..first time.and i was crying so loudly there.yulan said it was very shi tai but seriously i just lost my phone can!

its actually very weird to think that this person will be using what i used.like..you know?that kinda uneasy feeling?i so totally dont understand why people steal.i feel so sad for their parents..ohman.

and right,cally and huiying,actually i didnt inform like,everyone too.i just called my mum and sis and a couple of other people.i called marcus.haha.cos i know he'll make me feel better.cos he knows everything and he somehow,sincerely feels sorry for you.as in,you can feel it one la.haha.so i felt so much better after calling him cos he started going on about what i should do and what not to do and blahblah.hahaha.hes always so good with phones and such.haha

so now its tues and mym mum actually promised me to go singtel with me to get the sim card but she called and said shes tired then wait till saturday..

so i was kinda..angry.but i shouldnt.so i shall control.hahahaha.life is still beautiful.

its really weird to live life without a phone.haha.like if you are going to meet people you got to arrange everything before you leave the house and you cant be late.

and its a pretty paranoid experience waiting for people without a phone.

and i feel so cut off from the world now!seriously!like when i used to see something funny i'll always take out my phone and sms yulan or someone but now its like..my best friend missing. :(

oh yulan,i wanted to sms you ytd that leehom's new album is pretty cool.my sis's bf bought it so i have it now.haha.and the 4 characters mv i told you about IS SO COOL MAN.haha.seriously!go and youtube it!haha.

ahhhhhh.i'm having cramps and stomachache together now!ohman...

anyway,i prayed that the person who stole my phone can repent from it.and if he really repented,and start to use more money to help save the world or little kids from africa,i really dont mind losing my phone man.

hahaha.and it really tests the 'love your enemy' part.hahaha.

okay,i will try to stay home more so you guys can like contact me if you want to.or you can email me.hahaha.

OH.losing the phone=no alarm clock and no morning calls too!so its back to the classic alarm clock!its pretty funny!haha!to wake up to the TITITITITITITI sound!hahaha!

but no,losing your phone is still not a good feeling.haaaa.

0 comments