13:25:00

was just randomly surfing the net and i saw someone saying no matter what state is this world in,we still got to hold on to hope.

hope: a wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment.

hope is so powerful no?just when everything is not going right,we'll hope.

but yet,being too hopeful make us vulnerable to the situation now.

theres always two sides in every situation i realised.

when no one's at home..the much needed peace and not afraid of being intruded.

the quietness.

i wanna tidy my room.its so messy.but i dont know where to start..and what/how to dispose of.

after that week when God spoke to me..i was so determined to change.and yes,little by little,step by step,i am changing.i feel most of my rebellion and stubbornness leaving me.theres still alot more to change for i'm trying hard to change my attitudes now..attitudes first.then talk about making a difference.in my family.i dont believe in 'cant be done'.it takes effort and pain and time,but it 'can be done'.



cherish.

0 comments