23:37:00

飞过人间的无常
才懂爱才是宝藏

its just like the past few days of forced tears come running down as if its gonna be the last time i'm crying..sometimes..you just dont seem to understand life.i was willing to change my mindset to start over again but its always event after event happening that pulls me down to harsh reality.sometimes changing is difficult.sometimes forgiveness is hard to give.i dont want to hear people telling me its ok i should try to forgive i should try to let go.because its just not the time yet..theres still more hurt to follow before the whole saga finishes.

this is my home which i am supposed to get all the love and care.but i find myself shutting myself up and the whole process is too personal.i sometimes feel so trapped in my house.no freedom at all..being talked to because its part of the supposedly 'family life'.i hate that.stop talking to me stop asking me questions if you dont care in the beginning.thats why i'm not speaking to anyone at home nowadays.my sister is the only bridge and person i can talk to.

if this is what God planned,hurt me more.let me be hurt to the max so next time,nothing else can inflict the same hurt.

i hate what i'm supposed to love.

爱是宝藏..

0 comments