再更深一点

00:24:00

i think i have the most boring blog ever. i only write and write and write.


my bad, 2012 i haven't been penning down my thoughts much. and i was just thinking to myself today, what a waste it is. because i want to be able to look back and read about how i've grown through the years.


was just pondering on the idea of companionship. 


i think it's so true that God wired us up to be relational, and that each of us having that companion. in each of our soul, we have this bucket full of words, ideals, conversations, laughters reserved to be poured out to this companion. and it's a great thing to be able to share.

but then again, it brought me back to the feeling of 'guardedness'. to me, it takes a lot to let down my guards. i feel like i'm a simple enough girl, but i am very reserved when it comes to letting people into my life. i feel that relationships should always be two-way, bit by bit, and letting the walls fall down.

i think it's important to consider who to let into the vulnerability zone. 



and... have i mentioned before how fascinated i am by people with depth? 


深度.

0 comments