:)

16:18:00


brought my lappie to work today. happily using it now :) feels so good to be able to facebook/listen to music/online shop at a corner without using the exposed desktop computer. heeeee. and being able to msn the whole day!

when i use the desktop computer, i have to minimize facebook to like ezlink card size and scroll around cos i'm really scared my boss will see hahahaha. so now i feel super liberated.

nowadays doing stuff that i'm better at, namely photoshopping pics and doing storyboards (i hate doing those actually). so i can like still cheat a bit and use my macbook.

looking at my gross nails kinda saddens me :( no time to change the colour and give it some TLC. okkkkk i will find timeeee!


i have been h&ming in between work and doing all sorts of funny stuff.. heeeeee. :) happy. for once, no monday blues! :)

ok back to h&ming now little while later go back workkk haha. must learn to give myself a break sometimes.

5 comments