00:28:00

i'm really excited somehow.. :)

no idea why.



excited about all that is to come. :)
though it seems that my limits are constantly being challenged, but i think its cool!





just now finally got some time to spend with shing. and i love it! though it was quite short, while running errands n eating dinner n all.. but it was good. and i've learnt stuff. :)


always very blessed to have people around who challenge me to better myself all the time.. saw how busy Sihui was.. but she is always never too busy for any member. she always shows love and concern individually that really touches and inspires. no matter what.. she ALWAYS has time for anyone and ALWAYS listens and ALWAYS gives advice. she is ever so concerned about each and everyone of our spiritual growth. and about our lives. :) so blessed to have her over my life.. always challenges me to be better.






::: mayday got best band :) lu guang zhong got best melody and newcomer award. :) :) hes so cute he makes me smile. :) :)

0 comments